Thursday, April 26, 2018

One day, one day everyone will get jobs, but remember that unemployment days.

Seeing the one-month-old 35th civil
I joined the service ..... It seems that this is the day
Signs with the help of shrapnel ...... Baka
Elimination of war
That is ... I got an identity like saying ... sitting
I found a chair like this ...
The right to spend !!
.
Remember the unemployment day .....
On Friday, the currents went to Dhaka to get jobs
Amio was his part ...... !! The day on which
In those days, I was examined by Mother Raza
When I used to call my mother after the examination
Asked ... "How old is the test ... ??
Will be the job .... ?? !! "... I used to give the test itself very well
They would not be employed. Those who have their jobs are quota
There are those who have lobbying ... whose bribe
Capable of being ... whose ability to buy !!
.
Tribute to many honors in Honors Life but one
At the stage came a lot of humiliation ...
When the five locks up and saw the student's house
Hanging the lock! When the humiliation required to pay,
Time would have been heard .... "Sir, this is your three days
It does not matter ... if that happens the baby is behind
It is possible that the month of Putra is paid in full, so,
Not ?? "When Earnings Workers Double Pay
Tuneon 28 Ramadan when returning home with bonus
Increase the salary of 200-300 and say ... "
Buying a Punjabi from the beautiful ...! "In the house
The back of the bag is unaware of the eyes
Vieja aasato .... OK 200-300 is better
Where can you find Punjabi .... ???
When neighbors visit the Eid, neighbors in the disguise of well-wishers
He would torture him .... The son of such a man was doing this
Tamuk's son is doing that .....! The spiritual people
I used to explain ... I am the big big on the shoulders of my father
Understand ..! I used to hide myself ... in the bathroom
Shuffle the cry of the crying away from the call ..... !!
.
Yesterday I completed a month in civil service ...
The head of the office gave Clerk phone the salary and
Bonus has passed the bill .... Negative amount of money is evil
Not ! I am listening to the reception at village Amaya
Will be ... but in the last Eid they mocked us!
Abusive culture in success and failure
To change ...
One day or one day everyone will be employed ......

Rimonkhan471

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CONCRETE CURING COMPOUND

SCOPE OF WORK Application of curing compound onto fresh concrete surface GENERAL PURPOSE OF CURING COMPOUNDS FOR FRESH CONCRETE • ...

 

Copyright @ 2015